Saturday, October 13, 2007

I did not get impressive marks in my 12th grade, may be not in the entrance exams alone. All brahmins in the state gets f**ked with low entrance marks. So i couldn't even apply for decent government or one of their aided colleges. This first led me to apply for 'Amrita Institute Of Tech, Coimbatore'. As far as I was concerned, this was my dream college. But my marks weren't enough to get Computer Science there. Then my father was pushed to the only choice of Sathyabama Deemed University, where mark doesn't matter but only money would. I was also 'made' satisfied with this college by its somewhat impressive placement record.
The college started on August 25th, 2004. We had lot of fun out there in the college.
I wil try to revive the good and nasty moments in my college life.

0 comments: